Day 1 of my 30 Day Blogging Challenge! Hope y’all are ready for this!
Here are 20 random facts about me that I hope you will find interesting.
- I am allergic to bananas, shell fish, sunscreen, and fake jewelry.
- I am obsessed with all things Paris and Audrey Hepburn.
- I’m in a relationship with a guy that I’ve liked since I was 16, and we finally got together eight years later when I was 24.
- Some of my favorite things to do include grocery shopping, running random errands, and going for long walks [on the beach].
- Luna Lovegood is my spirit animal
- If you don’t know who that is, we have a problem.
- I could live off of fruits and vegetables, especially anything green.
- I can’t go a day without coffee, often having multiple cups a day.
- I’d much rather be cold than hot, and I like winter over summer.
- I hate wearing shoes and will take them off whenever and wherever I can, but socks are a must. I pretty much always have a pair of socks in my purse for when I go to someone’s house.
- I was heavily involved in Greek Life in college and it was easily one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.
- I am a total bookworm and read as much as I can. I also buy as many books whenever possible.
- I am 1,000% a Gemini and ISFJ.
- If you don’t know what the latter means, please go take the Myers-Briggs test. It will change your life.
- The number 6 follows me around in life.
- I was born on June 6 (06/06), making my 15th birthday 06/06/06. I was 6 pounds, 6 ounces when I was born. My current address has three 6’s in it, thankfully not all three in a row. The list goes on.
- My goal in life is to adopt and rescue as many cats, dogs, and bunnies as possible.
- I have not eaten pork since I was 15, not including pepperoni and salami. Ham, bacon, pork chops, etc. disgust me.
- I currently do not have a car, and I take the bus to and from work.
- My drinks of choice are water with lemon, hard cider, and margaritas.
- I could [and have] watch Food Network all day, every day. I have a love of cooking that I always want to share with the people I love.
- The introvert in me hates meeting new people, but the Gemini in me loves to learn everything about the people I come into contact with.
- I could eat froyo every day of my life and not get sick of it.
- Froyo = frozen yogurt, ie. TCBY, Orange Leaf, Menchie’s, etc.
I HATE talking about myself, so this was actually really difficult for me. But I came up with some pretty good little factoids.
If there’s anything else you want to know, just ask!