Sunday Scrambles – July 10

july 10

Happy Sunday! I hope you all had a fun Fourth of July and a relaxing weekend! Ready for another week?

Life

I have found the most amazing thing: Espresso. Vanilla. Almond Butter. Basically a latte that I can dip my apples in. I’m in LOVE with it. I mean, just LOOK at those espresso chunks spread throughout.

If you haven’t been living under a rock for the past week, I’m sure you’ve heard of Pokemon Go. I fought it for so long but I finally downloaded it this weekend. There’s a ton of stuff that I don’t understand about it because I never really got into Pokemon as a kid, but I’m perfectly content with just walking around and catching Pokemon.

 

I made a checkout line splurge a couple weeks ago at Meijer and bought two reusable bags (they were 99 cents each AND buy one get one half off – how could I not?). Honestly, one of my best decisions. I love them, and I need to buy more.

Quotes

Since I’ve been reading a lot of HP this week, here’s some wise words from the one and only Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.

dh

Travel

The Quietest Seats on an Airplane

This was, conveniently, where I sat when I went to Florida in January, and let me tell you – it makes a huge difference!

Links

What a Hostess Should Have

Basically my dream is to always have dinner parties and entertain, and this is a perfect guide for doing so!

The 80/20 Rule

I have actually never heard of this, but it sounds logical. Dedicating 80% of your meal to fresh and whole foods, and the other 20% goes to any other food you want. It makes sense to me – you’re sticking to the important food that you need, while also allowing yourself the treat that you want, and actually do need.

This article makes a good point of “listening to your body, feeding it nutritious foods most of the time, and following your intuition when indulging.” Great thought and a really good article!

Your Hogwarts House Based on your Favorite Foods

I am a Slytherin through and through, and my friend is a die-hard Gryffindor. She took the quiz and got Slytherin, I got Gryffindor. She was very upset, in true Gryffindor fashion, and I just shrugged it off.

 

Have you gotten into Pokemon Go?

What Hogwarts house do you belong to?

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s